LEDES1998B Posted Bill Export Utility
What can you do with the LEDES1998B Posted Bill Export Utility that you can't do with JurisBx?
- Create a LEDES1998B formatted text file from a posted bill. In fact, the bill has
to be posted.
Tip: If you make changes to the bill total, adjust the A/R up or down via Credit Memos.
- Use it on consolidated or split matters.
- Edit timekeeper rates, which will adjust line item and bill total amounts.
- Easily edit any field before it is exported as plain text.
- Most clients find it is easier to use than JurisBx.
The LEDES1998B Posted Bill Export Utility requires Access 2000 or newer and a Juris 2.X database.
LEDES1998B.zip (105 KB) Download
and save to your computer. Be sure to extract (unzip) the file
(LEDES1998.mde) before using. Do not use the file from a compressed
Before you use this report, you must link the tables to your Juris
- Open the report and from the menu bar, go to Tools >> Database
Utilities >> Linked Table Manager
- Select All, make sure "Always prompt for new location" is checked, and
- The Select Data Source dialog will open. Click on the Machine Data
Source tab and find the Juris Data ODBC connection.
- After all tables have been successfully linked, click on Close.
There are numerous screen shots on the online help page.
Need something different? Contact us for solutions:
PO Box 973
Westmont, IL 60559-0973